This statement applies to personal information collected by Globe Accounting Pty Ltd.
It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from Australian Taxation Office and ASIC.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
We do not give information about you to any other agency, organisation or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorised by law.
Security of Information:
Globe Accounting has security measures to protect against loss, misuses and/or alteration of the information it holds for clients.
These security measures include the following:
- Computer network and all personal computers are protected by passwords.
- Firewall to protect electronic information.
- Virus protection software which is updated regularly.
- Controlled access to the premises.
- Computer back-up tapes are stored securely in a fire-proof safe.
You can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
Our Office is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
How to contact us:
For further information contact us at email@example.com or alternatively you can write to us at:
Globe Accounting Pty Ltd,
28 Palmerin Street, Warwick Q 4370